All brokers use trading platforms, created by a Binary Options Platform Provider.
This is similar to a computers operation system, or the language used to write a website, or the OS of a mobile device. Although the end result is the same, the user interface, and certain features are different.
Currently there are 3 very large software providers for binary option trading platforms; SpotOption, Tech Financials, & Markets Pulse. The largest binary options platform provider is called SpotOption with over 100 binary options brokers using the software. As of January 12th, 2017 we know of more than 100 brokers in the world.
Here are some of the features that the various platform providers compete over:
Markets Pulse Platforms Features:
- One touch, High Low & Range High Low Options
- Built-in charting capability
- Free Demo Accounts
- Option on Demand (choose expiration time)
- Mobile Trading App for Android & iPhone
- Brokers Using Markets Pulse: HighLow.net and ETX Binary
SpotOption Platforms Features:
- Licensed market making via collaboration with SpotOption Exchange
- Forex Trading alongside Binary Options
- Mobile applications
- Over 180 assets available
- Brokers Using SpotOption Platform: BDswiss, Bull Binary and Dinero Libre.
TradeSmarter Platforms Features:
- Multiple Expiry – 60 second, 15minute, 30 minute, 1 hour and more
- Multiple Asset Views – View custom assets and graphs simultaneously
- Advanced Options – High yield payouts, custom payouts/rebate percentages
- Strategic Options – Above/Below , One Touch, Range/Barrier
- Pre-expiry options – Take profit, Rollover, Double Up
- Custom Dashboard – Pin favorite assets to user’s homepage
- Sentiment Indicator – View all current Call/Put ratio
- Brokers Using TradeSmarter Platform: Prestige FM
Tradologic Platform Features:
- ChartPlus allows trading from the chart itself
- TradePro+ is a professional chart which includes technical tools
- Users can trade signals with the ability to change the signal’s algorithm
- Traders can specify a target profit amount
- Opportunity to trade binary options on margin
- Brokers Using Tradologic Platform: OptionStars