All brokers use trading platforms, created by a Binary Options Platform Provider.
This is similar to a computers operation system, or the language used to write a website, or the OS of a mobile device. Although the end result is the same, the user interface, and certain features are different.
Currently there are 3 very large software providers for binary option trading platforms; SpotOption, Tech Financials, & Markets Pulse. The largest binary options platform provider is called SpotOption with over 100 binary options brokers using the software. As of January 12th, 2017 we know of more than 100 brokers in the world.
Here are some of the features that the various platform providers compete over:
Markets Pulse Platforms Features:
- One touch, High Low & Range High Low Options
- Built-in charting capability
- Free Demo Accounts
- Option on Demand (choose expiration time)
- Mobile Trading App for Android & iPhone
- Brokers Using Markets Pulse: HighLow.net and ETX Binary
Tech Financials Software Features:
- Fixed Strikes Options
- Unified platform for Forex & Binary Option
- Boundary Options
- Over 25 exotic currency pairs
- Mobile App for iPhone & Android
- Brokers Using Tech Financials Platform: Vantage FX.
SpotOption Platforms Features:
- Licensed market making via collaboration with SpotOption Exchange
- Forex Trading alongside Binary Options
- Mobile applications
- Over 180 assets available
- Brokers Using SpotOption Platform: BDswiss, Bull Binary and Dinero Libre.